Physical Therapist Licensed in the State of Texas wanted for an outpatient PT clinic specializing in manual therapy (Midland, TX).
We are currently looking for a physical therapist licensed in the state of Texas.
- The ideal candidate is proficient in manual therapy techniques and works well in a team environment.
- They are able to manage a variety of patient conditions (primarily orthopedic) and direct clinical staff.
- Candidate is self-motivated.
- Willingness to be actively involved in marketing and community education is desirable. The candidate must be dedicated to helping patients achieve their highest goals, but also remain focused on production and efficiency.
- Finally, we are looking for a therapist who is constantly striving to improve their skill set and continue learning throughout their career. Work ethic and study ethic are important.
The hours for this position are:
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm
- Friday 8am-3pm
- The clinic is not presently open on the weekends.
- You will be working with an established staff with 25+ years of experience.
- We are expanding.
- You will be mentored by a physical therapist for 60 days.
- Salary and benefits are competitive.
- All staff and physical therapists are incentivized.
- Interested candidates should email Nicole Greenfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.